Part# MRC83R – Red LED – 433Mhz
Current – from mid 2011
Battery type: CR2032 x 1
Not interchangable with each other models of M80.
Replacement plastic case: Part# 242183
A new remote has to be memorised into your security system for it to operate – this is called ‘code learning’. The coding instructions can be found in your owners manual (which you can download from our website if yours is misplaced) or is detailed below.
To learn new remotes to M80 models:
- Disarm by existing remote, or use the override
- Open the drivers door and leave open, LED starts Flashing
- With-in 10 Seconds, Turn the ignition ON – the LED will now light Solid for 10 Seconds
- With-in 10 Seconds, turn ignition OFF then back ON
- The LED stays on &the Siren chirps 3 times to confirm remote code learning mode
- Press arm button on first remote (siren chirps once to confirm)
- Press arm button on second remote (siren chirpstwice to confirm)
- Repeat for any other remotes
- To finish, turn the ignition off or Wait 10 seconds for learning process to complete, siren chirps quickly 3 times
Note When learning a new replacement or additional remote, the original must be re-learnt or they will be erased from memory and will not operate the system.